Grab a measuring tape and let's go!
Make sure to remove or raise your clothing out of the way when measuring!
Please note that products have an accompanying size chart table that’s located in the images.
Sometimes, a product that runs larger or smaller will have a mention in the description.
If you are in between two sizes due to the bra size, we recommend going a size up, to ensure that your bust is not compressed and remains supported and comfortable.
Size to waist for more cleavage; size to bust for less.
Please note, boned shapewear and waist trainers tend to run small. Please double check the sizing chart. Our garments are intended to tighten your waist, so unlike regular clothing, they're meant to fit snug.
Always measure! If you find yourself in between sizes, it's always a good idea to size up. Avoid any discomfort!
How to measure:
- Please always refer to the product size table located in product images and measure up!
- If you're in between sizes or unsure, size up.
- The waist should be measured at the narrowest part of the torso. Make sure you're not wearing any clothes when measuring.
- Measuring hips: with your feet together, measure the widest part of your hips (this include your butt cheeks).
- If you're still in doubt, go for what your hip measurement says. Normally, based on our customer reviews, the shapewear will fit you more comfortably when choosing between waist and hip size.
- If you're going for the waist compression, then go for the waist size.
- If everything fails and you still cannot figure out what size to get, go a size up.
- Remember, each product has its own size chart. Just grab that tape measure and check your measurements with the specific product you're looking to get.
- If you ordered a wrong size, we'll be happy to exchange or refund within a 14-day window, as long as the item is not considered "intimate" (More in Return/Refund policy)
Your shapewear is meant to be comfortable all day long, not just a few hours a day. We use soft, stretchy, breathable, and supportive materials and fabrics for maximum comfort and extended wear.
Some of our shapewear products can be worn not only underneath your clothes, but also by themselves! Make sure to read the product description for finding that feature!